- MSc Soil, Water and Atmosphere, specialization Meteorology, Wageningen University, November 2002
- MSc Hydrology and Water Quality, specialization Hydrology and Quantitative Water Management, June 2005
- PhD Hydrology, Wageningen University, December 2009
- Pollen, weather and a changing climate (2001, Meteorology and Air Quality Group, Wageningen University)
- Verification of clear-air turbulence forecasts (2002, KNMI/Meteorology and Air Quality Group, Wageningen University)
- De Hershfield factor van dagelijkse neerslagsommen en tijdreeksen; de Peak Over Threshold methode en neerslag (2005, Mathematical and Statistical Methods Group, Wageningen University)
- Forecasting levels and their uncertainties for the River Rhine at Lobith (2005, Hydrology and Quantitative Water Management Group, Wageningen University)
In an internship I studied the influence of temperature on the heading of perennial ryegrass varieties (2002).
- Climatology of extreme rainfall from rain gauges and weather radar (2009, Wageningen University)
Reports from students I supervised:
- Claudia Brauer, 2007: Relatie tussen extreme neerslag en atmosferische circulatie. Intern rapport; IR 2007-01,
KNMI, De Bilt (MSc thesis).
- Kenny Aberson, 2011: The spatial and temporal variability of the vertical dimension of rainstorms and their relation with precipitation intensity. Intern
rapport; IR 2011-03,
KNMI, De Bilt (internship).
- Manuel Felipe Rios Gaona, 2012: Rainfall field estimation
using simulated microwave link information. Utrecht
University, Utrecht and KNMI, De Bilt (MSc thesis).